Liverpool is a warm and friendly city, full of Northern charm which makes it a perfect location for a first date. The city combines a rich past with a bright future ลิเวอร์พูล and is a place where things are always moving and developing. It is fair to say that Liverpool is an extremely active city with new projects springing up all the time and plenty for locals and visitors alike to get involved with. In such a vibrant city, there is plenty of opportunity for a great romantic date.
1. Firstly, let’s talk heritage. Liverpool is probably best known as the home of the Beatles and the city is literally bursting with memorabilia. If you and your date are 60’s children at heart or just big fans of the music then why not get involved in one of the many Beatles Tours the city has to offer. Just make sure that this type of music is your date’s bag otherwise they may end up bored!
2. If taking in the sights is your thing then a great way to see the city of Liverpool in all its glory is to take a trip on the Liverpool City Sightseeing Tour bus. The tour incorporates 12 stops and you are able to hop on and off using the same ticket. This is a great way to see the city and learn about what interests your date, just make sure they are the adventurous type!
3. For football fanatic couples, Liverpool is the perfect city to take in a game. Whether you are a Liverpool or an Everton fan, a football game is the perfect first date for football lovers. Anfield has a Museum and a Club Shop for souvenirs and you can even book in for a tour of the stadium. Just make sure you are sure your date is as into football as they say otherwise this could be a disastrous date!
4. There are plenty of museums and galleries to visit in Liverpool if you fancy a slice of the city’s culture. Liverpool actually has more venues than any other cities outside of London and most of them are free to go in! Excellent if money is a bit of an issue on the first date although you may run the risk of looking a bit cheap! Choose from the World Museum Liverpool, the Walker Art Gallery or the Tate Liverpool, all great date locations.
5. For a more laidback first date you might want to visit one of Liverpool’s beautiful parks. Despite being a cosmopolitan city, Liverpool also boasts acres of beautiful parkland. Take your pick from Calderstones, Greenbank and Reynolds Park.
6. For all you shopaholics out there, Liverpool is the perfect place to do some retail therapy and can be a really fun date as well. Shopping in Liverpool is really impressive as it is home to Liverpool One- one of the largest open air shopping complexes in Europe. Treat your date to a new purchase followed by a tasty lunch or a refreshing coffee and it is sure to go down a treat! This might be a date idea that is better left to the third or fourth time you see each other, once you have got to know each other a little better.
7. The Echo Wheel of Liverpool is a popular date location for couples as it provides amazing views of the city. This is a really romantic first date location and is definitely a memorable activity.
8. The Albert Docks is a great place to go if you are looking for a romantic place to grab a drink or a bite. It’s also a great place if you are chasing some up-market night life. Some great bars in and around the dock area include Baa Bar, Chava, Newz Bar and The Raven. These are some of the finest bars in Liverpool for a first date if you are looking for a spot of style, intimacy and warmth.